初中两人英语对话短文带翻译

初中英语的学习不仅要培养学生说的能力,更要在听、说、读、写几大领域全面发展,这样学生对英语的学习才会产生浓厚的兴趣。我整理了,欢迎阅读!

A:The Palace Museum is so large.

A:故宫太大了。

B:Yes,you are right. It covers 720,000 square metres.

B:是的,你说对了,它占地72万平方米。

A:There are so many rooms,too.

A:房间也很多。

B:Yes. It is said that the Palace Museum contains 9,999 rooms.

B:是的。据说故宫有9 999个房间。

A:9,999 rooms? I hardly believe it.

A:9 999 间?我真不敢相信。

B:Do you know why it's called Forbidden city in ancient times?

B:你知道古代它为什么叫紫禁城吗?

A:No, I don't know.

A:不,我不知道。

B:Because it's "forbidden"to the mon people.

B:因为它是“禁止”老百姓人内的。

A:So we are lucky now.

A:所以我们现在很幸运。

B:I think so.

B:我也这么认为。

A:Xi'an is a beautiful city.

A:西安真是个美丽的城市。

B:I think so,too.

B:我也这么认为。

A:What's your plan for tomorrow?

A:你明天有什么计划?

B:I'm going to visit some places of interest here.

B:我想去参观一些这儿的名胜古迹。

A:Is there anything you'd like to visit in particular?

A:你有没有特别想要参观地方?

B:I think the Museum of the Terra-cotta Warriors is a must for us. We've been longing to visit it.

B:我想兵马俑博物馆是一定要参观的。这是我们一直盼望的。

A:Oh,sure. There are many terra-cotta soldiers with their horses and chariots.

A:哦,当然。那儿有许多兵马俑及战马和战车。

B:It's fascinating to see how the ancient Chinese troops were organized.

B:能见到中国古代如何排兵布阵真是太有意思了。

A:If you take a close look, you'll find that each warrior has a different facial expression and manner.

A:如果你们看仔细些,你们就会发现每个兵马俑的容貌和神态都不相同。

B:Those terra-cotta warriors are so vivid and true to life. It's amazing that sculpture could have attained such a high artistic level at that time.

B:这些兵马俑造型生动,形象逼真。那时候能达到这么高的雕塑水平,实在令人惊叹。

A:Yes, I agree with you. Do you know Dayanta?

A:是的,我同意你的说法。你知道大雁塔吗?

B:Yes , it's also very famous.

B:是的,它也很有名。

A:Right. You can visit it.

A:对。你可以去那儿参观。

B:Yes. Thank you for reminding me.

B:对。谢谢你提醒我。

hold onto the purse strings 控制金钱的使用

A:Dear, how about doing shopping this afternoon?

A:亲爱的,今天下午上街好吗?

B:What's you going to buy?

B:你要买什么?

A:A new hat and a new dress.

A:我想买一顶新帽子和一条新连衣裙。

B:If we want to buy a house we should hold onto the purse strings.

B:我们要想买新房子就必须控制花销。

英语对话小故事带翻译精选

#英语口语# 导语目前,众多高职院校开设了商务英语口语课程。但学生的英语口语表达能力与市场需求还存在一定的差距。以下是由 考 网精心收集了关于英语口语对话小短文加翻译,供大家欣赏学习!

篇一关于英语口语对话小短文加翻译

 Mom: When will you come home for dinner, honey? Kids and I are waiting…

 你什么时候回家吃晚饭,亲爱的?孩子们和我在等着呢。

 Kevin: Mom, Lizzie got my Spiderman.

 妈,厉子拿了我的蜘蛛侠。

 Lizzie: He picked the fight. He called my names.

 他先挑起的。他骂我。

 Mom: Lizzie, Kevin. I need you two to stop right now.

 厉子,凯文。你们俩马上停下来。

 Kevin: Not unless she gives my Spiderman back.

 除非她把蜘蛛侠还给我。

 Mom: Stop messing with your brother, Liz. You two loved and took a good care of each other before. What’s wrong now?

 不要跟你弟弟闹了。你们俩以前很好的,也彼此照顾自己。现在怎么这样了啊?

 Lizzie: Here it is, Kevin. I am your sister. But I will not say sorry.

 给你,凯文。我是你姐姐。但是我不会道歉。

 Kevin: If I say sorry, can I get the big star at the Christmas tree? I promised my girlfriend about it. And Mom says the good kid can get it.

 如果我道歉,我可以拿到圣诞树上的大星星吗?我答应过我女朋友的。而且妈妈说好孩子就可以有的。

篇二关于英语口语对话小短文加翻译

 Jessie: Are you going to your mother’s for Christmas?

 今年打算去你妈家过圣诞吗?

 Rebecca: I have no idea. But my husband hopes that we can spend the whole week at his mother’s.

 不知道。可是我老公希望我们可以在他妈那边待整个星期。

 Jessie: Getting sick about the mother-and-daughter-in-law thing?

 开始讨厌这种婆媳关系了?

 Rebecca: Not exactly. I hope it doesn’t sound too selfish of me. But I am more comfortable when I am with my parents.

 也不是。我不想让人感觉太自私。可是和我爸妈在一起的时候,我更自在。

 Jessie: All women feel the same way I think.

 所有女人都一样。

 Rebecca: What about you? Will you go to Jack’s?

 你呢?你去杰克家吗?

 Jessie: I am not sure about it. I don’t see marriage with him. I think I will save it when he is getting serious about our relationship. He is like a childish adult.

 我不确定。我们俩之间,我看不到婚姻。我想等到一切稳定了再说吧。他就像一个幼稚的成年人。

 Rebecca: Stay positive. He loves and cares about you. Anyway, men never grow up.

 积极点儿。他爱你,也在乎你。再说男人永远长不大。

篇三关于英语口语对话小短文加翻译

 Mom: Honey, it’s getting late.

 宝贝,不早了。

 Kate: Mom, can I take this Christmas tree into my bedroom?

 妈妈,我可以把圣诞树带回房间吗?

 Mom: Why, honey? Do you want to talk about it with me?

 怎么了,宝贝?需要谈谈吗?

 Kate: Kevin told me this morning that if I made wishes in front of it Santa would make them true.

 凯文告诉我说如果我在圣诞树前面许愿的话,圣诞老人会实现的。

 Mom: You can tell me about your wishes. Then I can call Santa.

 你可以告诉我你的愿望。然后我可以打电话给圣诞老人。

 Kate: Thanks, mom. But he told me that I had to do it all by myself.

 谢谢,妈妈。但是他告诉我应该自己做。

 Mom: Okay, sweetie. But I want to tell you that if your wishes don’t come true, it doesn’t mean Santa doesn't like you. He is very busy. There are many children in the world who need his help.

 好吧,宝贝。但是我想说如果你的愿望没有实现,并不意味圣诞老人不喜欢你。他很忙。有很多小朋友需要他的帮助。

 Kate: I know, Mom. Santa, I want Dad to come back home. Mom says there is a woman in trouble and she needs my Dad. But he’s gone for half a year. I miss him.

 我知道,妈妈。圣诞老人,我想爸爸回家。妈妈说有个女人有麻烦了。她需要我爸爸。但是他已经离开半年了。我很想他。

 考查学生的英语口语能力是英语教学评价的重要组成部分之一,进行口语能力测试能提高对教学的反拨作用,促进学生英语综合能力的全面发展。我精心收集了英语对话小故事带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!

英语对话小故事带翻译篇1

 李: The weather is colder and colder.

 天气越来越冷了。

 林: Yeah, and the Christmas is on the way.

 是啊,圣诞节快到了呢。

 李: Oh, how time flies.

 哦,时间过得真快啊。

 林: Yeah, last night, I read such a report.

 是啊,昨晚,我看了一个报道。

 李: Is it funny?

 有趣吗?

 林: Very and listen to me. The people in the Southern Hemisphere always spend their Christmas in the summer?

 非常有趣,听我说,在南半球的人们总是在夏天度过他们的圣诞节。

 李: Why?

 为什么?

 林: It?s because it is the Southern Hemisphere.

 因为是南半球。

英语对话小故事带翻译篇2

 安: What is your plan during the Christmas Day?

 你圣诞节有的计划是什么?

 莉莉: I will go home.

 我要回家。

 安: What?s your hometown customs of Christmas?

 你家乡的圣诞风俗是什么?

 莉莉: Eh. We would have a big meal at the eve night of Christmas and the kids will put a stock beside the pillow. And the parents will put the gifts in the stock.

 额,我们在平安夜会吃一顿大餐,然后孩子们会在枕头旁边放一只袜子。父母会把礼物放在袜子里。

 安: Wow, wonderful.

 哇,好棒啊。

 莉莉: Yeah, kids always look forward to the gift.

 是啊,孩子们总是期待着礼物。

 安: Do you prepare gifts for you parents?

 你们会给你父母准备礼物吗?

 莉莉: When we have the ability to make money, we would do.

 当我们有能力赚钱的时候,我们就会。

英语对话小故事带翻译篇3

 Lily: Ann, would like to have dinner with my family tonight?

 安,今晚能到我家一起吃饭吗?

 Ann: Oh, I would like to, thanks.

 哦,可以啊,谢谢。

 Lily: Don?s say that. Tonight is the Christmas Eve.

 别那么说,今晚是平安夜。

 Ann: What are you going to eat?

 你们打算吃什么?

 Lily: You know, I am an American, so we are going to have turkey for dinner.

 你知道,我是个美国人,所以我们要吃火鸡。

 Ann: Oh, why you mention you are an American.

 哦,为什么你要强调你是美国人?

 Lily: Because American always eat turkey at Christmas Eve.

 因为美国人都会在平安夜吃火鸡啊。

 Ann: Oh, I didn?t know before.

 哦,我以前都不知道呢。

英语对话小故事带翻译篇4

 Ann: Do you Chinese people celebrate Christmas?

 你们中国人过圣诞节吗?

 Lily: Of course not, we are Chinese. But nowadays, the new generation treats it as an important holiday.

 当然不,我们是中国人,但是现在,新一代的年轻人把它当做一个重要的节日。

 Ann: Oh? And what they do in Christmas?

 哦?那他们在圣诞节做什么?

 Lily: Some of the young people would send present to their friends, and some would send chocolate to lovers or someone they like.

 一些年轻人会给朋友送礼物,一些人会送巧克力给他们的情人或者他们喜欢的人。

 Ann: But Christmas is not a lovers? day.

 但是圣诞节可不是一个情人节啊?

 Lily: Yes, you know, the Christmas means nothing to most of Chinese people. And the new generation would like to spend this day with friends or lovers.

 是的,你知道,圣诞节对大部分的中国人来说不意味着什么,而现在年轻人喜欢和朋友情人度过圣诞节。

 Ann: That?s true. Christmas is the most important festival in western countries.

 那倒是,圣诞节是西方国家最重要的节日。

 Lily: It?s the same as our Spring Festival.

 就像我们的春节一样啊。

本文来自作者[一梦缘起]投稿,不代表葡萄号立场,如若转载,请注明出处:https://zputao.com/pu/3497.html

(13)
一梦缘起的头像一梦缘起签约作者

文章推荐

发表回复

作者才能评论

评论列表(3条)

  • 一梦缘起的头像
    一梦缘起 2025年10月12日

    我是葡萄号的签约作者“一梦缘起”

  • 一梦缘起
    一梦缘起 2025年10月12日

    本文概览:初中英语的学习不仅要培养学生说的能力,更要在听、说、读、写几大领域全面发展,这样学生对英语的学习才会产生浓厚的兴趣。我整理了,欢迎阅读! 一 A:The Palace Mu...

  • 一梦缘起
    用户101202 2025年10月12日

    文章不错《初中两人英语对话短文带翻译》内容很有帮助

联系我们

邮件:葡萄号@gmail.com

工作时间:周一至周五,9:30-17:30,节假日休息

关注微信